Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max (128GB) – Sierra Blue
- 128 GB ROM
- 17.02 cm (6.7 inch) Super Retina XDR Display
- 12MP + 12MP + 12MP | 12MP Front Camera
- A15 Bionic Chip Processor
- Brand Warranty for 1 Year
- 17.02 cm (6.7 inch) Super Retina XDR display with ProMotion for a faster, more responsive feel.
- Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos.
- Pro camera system with new 12MP Telephoto, Wide and Ultra Wide cameras; LiDAR Scanner; 6x optical zoom range; macro photography; Photographic Styles, ProRes video, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, Apple ProRAW, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording.
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording.
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance.
- Up to 28 hours of video playback.
- Durable design with Ceramic Shield.
- Industry-leading IP68 water resistance.
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before.
- Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging.
- Premium flat-edge design
- Superb Bright 120 Hz display with variable refresh rate
- Impressive camera quality
- Audio playback & recording performance nice
- Incredible battery life
- Smarter iOS 15
- Fast & smooth performance
- IP68 certification
- Extremely expensive
- Bulky and heavy
- Fast charging at 20 watts
Amazon.in - Price History
Buy Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max (128GB) - Sierra Blue Online at Best Price in India
|Current Price||-||September 25, 2023|
|Highest Price||Rs. 162,199||December 13, 2022|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 120,900||December 30, 2022|
Last price changes
|Rs. 127,900||February 12, 2023|
|Rs. 120,900||December 30, 2022|
|Rs. 129,900||December 18, 2022|
|Rs. 162,199||December 16, 2022|
|Rs. 129,900||December 14, 2022|
Flipkart - Price History
Buy APPLE iPhone 13 Pro Max (Sierra Blue, 128 GB), APPLE Online at Best Price in India
|Current Price||Rs. 129,900||September 25, 2023|
|Highest Price||Rs. 129,900||October 1, 2022|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 129,900||October 1, 2022|
Last price changes
|Rs. 129,900||October 1, 2022|